Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Infinity 1.10.2

Post by Inner » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:20 pm

From the FTB twitter feed ( https://twitter.com/FTB_Team ):

"We will be locking mod selection for Day 1 release of FTB Infinity 1.10.2 On 23rd Sept. Final update for Unstable will be on the same day."

So perhaps it won't be released on the 23rd, just the mods will be finalized. Nevertheless, soon.

Boss Llama
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Infinity 1.10.2

Post by Boss Llama » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:51 pm

I'll try to keep an eye on it, but reminders appreciated :-) The current 1.10 pack has very few of the things we like using, so unless the Infinity team has been working directly with a number of modders to get updates specifically for themselves, I dunno that we'll have much to work with. That said, it's possible they have been doing just that, so we'll find out! It would only be the second pack to actually come out with 1.10 support.
-Boss Llama

Inner
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Inner » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:41 am

Unrelated to 1.10.2 but...

Finally killed the chaos dragon at 40k, 40k last night. That was my ultimate goal for this map so my work is done. I learned a lot this time around and generally had a good time. Thanks to Tater for suggestions on improving my power system. Next time I'm building the Draconic Deathstar of Doom!

Left a few packages at various places, but all my meager stuff is available if you need/want anything. Help yourself.

See you on the forums!

black_and_blue
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by black_and_blue » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:02 pm

My perspective is that we should use this on the next reset, even if it doesn't have the packs we are used to using. Maybe that will force us to try new things rather than just doing the same build over and over.
:D

That said, I'm not in a hurry to reset right now. I think the next reset should be a Vanilla reset in maybe a month or so, and I wouldn't want to reset FTB at the same time as Vanilla.

Boss Llama
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Boss Llama » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:51 pm

Mod list is supposed to be locked today. Haven't spotted it in the wild yet, but if you get eyes on the final list, post a link please :-)
-Boss Llama

Quandary
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Quandary » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:57 pm

Inner wrote:Unrelated to 1.10.2 but...

Finally killed the chaos dragon at 40k, 40k last night. That was my ultimate goal for this map so my work is done. I learned a lot this time around and generally had a good time. Thanks to Tater for suggestions on improving my power system. Next time I'm building the Draconic Deathstar of Doom!

Left a few packages at various places, but all my meager stuff is available if you need/want anything. Help yourself.

See you on the forums!

Oh, I was wondering who that box was from. Giving tater ammunition to explode our whole base, are you? He's not supposed to have those darn things indoors... or 5 klicks from indoors... ;)

Grats on the slaying, those things are really hard solo (2 v. dragon is pretty straightforward, though).

ADevilishPotato
Server Ops
Server Ops

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by ADevilishPotato » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:07 am

hurray kitting FTW
WARPATH Cup '12- [WARPATH] We are running past all the heavies
The Ville Cup '12- (DYD) Dirty Dan's Double D's
Dust Bowl loves Warpath '13- (CD-i) Chokepoints and Demomen- international (Champions!)
The Ville Cup '13- [T^5] Tuber's Truly Terrifying Tator Tots
The Ville Cup '14- GCI_ Guild of Calamitous Intent