BigBiker05
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Tunnel Complete!!!!!

Post by BigBiker05 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:30 pm

So at 5:21pm PST I broke my tunnel through to the other side. This marks the completion of my long dug tunnel.

I would like to place a few rules. Please do not dig into the sides of the tunnel. The tunnel goes through many lava bed and this can lead in death. I didn't mine any redstone, gold, or coal on the tunnel. If you would like to mine those please replace the block. The tunnel shall remain 2 wide 3 tall.

If the tunnel goes through your property I apologize. Please leave either a handrail or door to your tunnels. This is to help longdistance travel where I player may be afk and hang on corners.

I am also looking for volunteers. I am trying to lay down tracks on the south wall of the tunnel but this is not on my priority list. If any would like to lay tracks to deposit tracks on either end of the tunnel it would be greatly appreciated.

If you would like to time the walking distance of the tunnel that is also appreciated from top of both stairs, one to the other.

DO NOT take any items from chests within my homes. Those are private items. Any community boxes will be marked by signs.

DO NOT alter any snow by my castle. Please try and keep the environment intake. Accidents do happen and boomers do expload. If that is done please fix it as best as possible. At least inform me of the incident.

Thank you and enjoy the passage to the Western kingdom. If you would like to build in the western kingdom please keep it to a late middleage theme. Wooden houses/shacks. Farmland. Small castles.

Edit: STATS

Total run length, exactly 18:30
Height: Exactly at highest bedrock
Width and Height: 2 wide 3 high
Lighting: 1 torch every 5th block on the south wall
Rail progress: 2 minutes laid from west castle