Starting small and dreaming big...

Here you will find the queries of our honored Ville residents and the helpful responses.
DarkDrifter
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Starting small and dreaming big...

Post by DarkDrifter » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:09 pm

Dear Forum admins, mods, and other members,

I've recently become quite active in Blizzards newest Beta for Heroes of the Storm and more specifically in the community of one of the games major YouTube players known as MFPallyTime.

His community, while very large, has no real place to call home, other than the comments section of his Youtube channel, and a single chat channel available to those who have been fortunate enough to enter the beta for the game.

I'd like to change this.

I have been doing some minor research into forum hosting, web hosting, and renting a TS server, but I was wondering if anyone here could give me some tips, tricks, and helpful suggestions in how to get a set up similar to what we have here on The Ville, with the extensive forums, the TS easily available on the main page to members, how to make a working and reliable forum set up akin to what we have here, a rough idea on what the costs of such an endeavor would be... ect...

I'm very proud to be a Villun and would like to use our home as a model for me to base this community I would like to build. So any help or advice would be greatly appreciated and accepted.

Thanks in advance~!
-DarkDrifter