the little banners under the county/stste flags

Here you will find the queries of our honored Ville residents and the helpful responses.
DeafOfficeWorker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: the little banners under the county/stste flags

Post by DeafOfficeWorker » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:47 am

[img]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/pootleshooter/kpsdow.gif[/img]

Gizanked
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Gizanked » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:49 am

if you click on one of the awards someone has received it takes you to that page. Not sure if there is a menu to get to it.. but theres usually a couple of those per thread

[quote="MMX";p="137036"][quote="l3eeron";p="136537"]Here's the list of awards...

http://www.theville.org/awardicons.php[/quote]

Is there a regular link tot that page? As I was surfing most available links at the WE I did not stumbled a pun that page.

Anyhow its missing to further icons that have been produced, but I think they have not yet been used.

You can find them in that post.[/quote]
http://www.tf2items.com/id/evagizanked
the artist formerly known as Replica

Thom Yorke Obliterator
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Ville Awards

Post by Thom Yorke Obliterator » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:55 am

If there's something you're proud of, by all means add it to your sig. For example, there are no official MeleeMania tags, but you see a lot of people reference it in their sigs. Express yo'self!
"After completing a trek of Kilimanjaro in 2009, Ronan Keating was asked by an interviewer which celebrity he would most like to throw off a mountain. Keating named Yorke, and referred to him as a "muppet," stating that Yorke was once rude to him." - from Wikipedia

Mad-Hammer
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Mad-Hammer » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:57 am

[quote="Ricen";p="137039"][quote="StrontiumDog";p="136541"] Senior Admins [/quote]

Senior Admins ya say................
Is that like slang for old farts ???? :shock:[/quote]

......Easy on that "Old Farts" there fella, you're just a couple years younger than me
:P
Image[/center]

Rigges
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Rigges » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:40 pm

[quote="MMX";p="137036"]Anyhow its missing to further icons that have been produced, but I think they have not yet been used.

Do You mean these from Dogs Post?

Image: SERVER SEEDING - For seeding servers
Image: CITIZENSHIP - For helping other Villuns in times of trouble or just making The Ville a happier place
Image: SERVICE - For helping or organizing competitions, Fun Nights and other activities for us all to enjoy.

----
Yes I am the one who Shot the Smiley Face Target for the Lethal Weapon Movie
RIP Winnie White Sister In-law 1952 - April 22 2010 58
Norma L. White Mother 20 Dec 1930 to 27 Aug 2011 81

Lucille C. Brueshaber Mother In Law 11 July 1922 to 13 Dec 2011 89
Mrs Rigges is very sad

Devastator
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Devastator » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:32 pm

[quote="Rigges (CTR)";p="137073"][quote="MMX";p="137036"]Anyhow its missing to further icons that have been produced, but I think they have not yet been used.

Image: CITIZENSHIP - For helping other Villuns in times of trouble or just making The Ville a happier place
Image: SERVICE - For helping or organizing competitions, Fun Nights and other activities for us all to enjoy.

----[/quote]

Man i still thinking that u ill get one some of this days of course it concerns me about it cos others already had a ville tag and some banners and think they haven't make a real thing (im not talking about the admins mean other villuns) :) or at least not like u, also u should had 2 or 3 of those banners btw if u see at my name u i'll find one of the best tags u can get [WTFk] and i got it only massacring an entire teams. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
no skill just gots and lotta lucky

AMD Phenom x4 9950 @ 3180 .... ATI radeon HD 3870 @ 810 .... OCZ Reaper DDR2 800 @ 1131 .... AMD kicking

MMX
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by MMX » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:46 pm

[quote="Rigges (CTR)";p="137073"][quote="MMX";p="137036"]Anyhow its missing to further icons that have been produced, but I think they have not yet been used.

----[/quote]

yep these i ment
[img]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk247/StevoTVR/monorail_sig.jpg[/img]
- [url=http://tinyurl.com/ykkat36]Mechanical Mathematics Xenomorph[/url]
- local time zone: [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_European_Time]CET[/url] ([url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coordinated_Universal_Time]UTC[/url]+1), [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time]DST[/url]: [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CEST]CEST[/url] ([url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coordinated_Universal_Time]UTC[/url]+2)
- Signatures: [url=http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk247/StevoTVR/dodcup08/vov_sig_mmx.png]TheVille DoD Cup '08[/url]

Rigges
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Rigges » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:36 pm

[quote="KAIZER";p="137109"]

----[/quote]

Man i still thinking that u ill get one some of this days of course it concerns me about it cos others already had a ville tag and some banners and think they haven't make a real thing (im not talking about the admins mean other villuns) :) or at least not like u, also u should had 2 or 3 of those banners btw if u see at my name u i'll find one of the best tags u can get [WTFk] and i got it only massacring an entire teams. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

Ummm were you trying to talk Heavy???

Keep working on it you will get it some day

Mrs Rigges is very sad

Gizanked
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Gizanked » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:12 am

Well somewhat, seeing as KAIZER is from mexico i'm assuming english is his second language... and the heavy very possibly could have english as his second language too.

[quote="Rigges (CTR)";p="137133"][quote="KAIZER";p="137109"]

----[/quote]

[/quote]

Keep working on it you will get it some day[/quote]
http://www.tf2items.com/id/evagizanked
the artist formerly known as Replica

Devastator
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Devastator » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:33 am

[quote="Gizanked";p="137282"]Well somewhat, seeing as KAIZER is from mexico i'm assuming english is his second language... and the heavy very possibly could have english as his second language too.

[quote="Rigges (CTR)";p="137133"][quote="KAIZER";p="137109"]

----[/quote]

[/quote]

Keep working on it you will get it some day[/quote][/quote]
indeed :lol:

AMD Phenom x4 9950 @ 3180 .... ATI radeon HD 3870 @ 810 .... OCZ Reaper DDR2 800 @ 1131 .... AMD kicking

Rigges
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Rigges » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:48 pm

WOW I did not think of it that way so Yes wow you were doing good then Kaiser or devastator umm who was it as the man changed???

Mrs Rigges is very sad

Devastator
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Devastator » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:10 pm

[quote="Rigges (CTR)";p="137398"]WOW I did not think of it that way so Yes wow you were doing good then Kaiser or devastator umm who was it as the man changed???[/quote]
Dog change the name for me :)

Ricen
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Ville Awards

Post by Ricen » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:31 am

[quote="Devastator";p="137424"] Dog change the name for me :)[/quote]

Dog is a good villun like that. Always ready to help, has lots o points........ what a guy!! :wink: