I hate my life

If your post doesn't fit any other boards subject, then post it here
kate78
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by kate78 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:52 pm

[quote="DJ George";p="1046"]No, my mom was there, and I was an employee of kohls. The manager had my mom ring me out, even though it was against procedure. As for the lawyer, I hae a metting with mine on friday morning. Both me and my mom are planning to sue Kohls[/quote]

I'm really glad you're not just letting it go!!! They deserve to be set straight!! I'm no longer a shopper at Kohls..thanks for opening my eyes to evil ;-)

Kate :D

The Tiju
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by The Tiju » Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:56 pm

first of all...ganja ur a hippie...that needed to be said but i still like u (u wanna go backpackin through europe in like 3 summers from now?)

secondly...yeah sue them, they're idiots...and u'll get at least an out of court settlement cause kohl's doesnt want any bad publicity

so thirdly...the thing u need to do is get it out in the public as much as u can. play any card u can, maybe say they are discriminating against u or something...two wrongs equals a right so go after them as much as u can

and consider the armed forces if it doesnt work out for u, if this whole college thing doesnt work im gonna go join the army...or if anyone tries to mess wit israel im gonna do my christian duty and defend god's chosen ppl
[img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t51/l3eeon/C4NT_TheTiju_sig.jpg[/img]

Never Fear, The Tiju is Here

kate78
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by kate78 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:41 pm

[quote="The Tiju";p="1305"]first of all...ganja ur a hippie...that needed to be said but i still like u (u wanna go backpackin through europe in like 3 summers from now?)

secondly...yeah sue them, they're idiots...and u'll get at least an out of court settlement cause kohl's doesnt want any bad publicity

so thirdly...the thing u need to do is get it out in the public as much as u can. play any card u can, maybe say they are discriminating against u or something...two wrongs equals a right so go after them as much as u can

and consider the armed forces if it doesnt work out for u, if this whole college thing doesnt work im gonna go join the army...or if anyone tries to mess wit israel im gonna do my christian duty and defend god's chosen ppl[/quote]

GOOD FOR YOU TIJU!!! THIS COUNTRY NEED MORE PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!
I'VE JUST DECIDED TO GIVE YOU SOME OF MY POINTS:-)
[img]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z80/Gen-Ben/KateSigSmall.gif[/img]
[color=#00BFFF]P[/color][color=#08B5FB]l[/color][color=#0FABF8]a[/color][color=#17A1F4]y[/color][color=#1F97F1]e[/color][color=#268CED]r[/color] [color=#3678E6]o[/color][color=#3D6EE3]f[/color] [color=#6173CA]t[/color][color=#767ABB]h[/color][color=#8B81AC]e[/color] [color=#B58F8E]M[/color][color=#CA967E]o[/color][color=#DF9D6F]n[/color][color=#F4A460]t[/color][color=#F59155]h[/color] [color=#F86A3E]-[/color] [color=#FA4428]J[/color][color=#FC301C]a[/color][color=#FD1D11]n[/color][color=#FE0A06]u[/color][color=#F30C03]a[/color][color=#DB2409]r[/color][color=#C33C0F]y[/color] [color=#7A8520]2[/color][color=#629D26]0[/color][color=#4AB52C]0[/color][color=#32CD32]7[/color]
[img]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g190/johnnyalpha/kate.gif[/img]