Just Popping In And Saying Hi!

If your post doesn't fit any other boards subject, then post it here
[K.o.S] stealth [B.D]
New Villun
New Villun

Just Popping In And Saying Hi!

Post by [K.o.S] stealth [B.D] » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:47 am

Hi Everyone! I am just popping in here after not being here for over 3 years. I don't know if anyone remembers me or not? I went with the names of "Happy Killer ^_^" <---(old name. I was actually pretty immature when I was using that name. If anyone remembers that, I know it is a little late, but I apologize for my behavior back then. >_< And wasn't there a <TVB> HK? If there was, I wasn't him, nono lol xD) or my forum username, [K.o.S] Stealth [B.D]. I hardly ever posted on the forums though, I was mostly just in game, fighting tooth and nail to be on the top of the player rankings. xD I was your little above average Demoman wayyyy back in the days. I remember seeing a topic here where cobra said I was a pretty good Demoman? Or am I just getting senile and making up nonsense? xD But I still remember when Robert E. Lee was like the head of the Ville. Is he still around? But yea, it is amazing to see that I recognize so many names that are still active here and I am glad to see that this place is still around. :-D So many awesome gaming memories on these servers. I haven't tried TF2 yet, but seeing how awesome it looks on gaming videos and seeing that this community is still around really tempts me. It will be hard fitting gaming into my schedule now that I am taking 36 credits in college and working part time. xP Well, nice to see you all here again! Hope the Ville keeps staying strong! And maybe I'll see some of you in game in the future. ;-)