[L4D] Freak Out Moments

Join TheVille's best fun-loving zombie experts as they reduce the number of infected!
Infusions
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

[L4D] Freak Out Moments

Post by Infusions » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:34 pm

Was there ever a moment when you were playing the game that caused you to jump?

I remember maybe 3 or 4 days ago, on the Apartments level, I was playing with a bunch of Ville people and we heard a hunter somewhere around. So while three people were shooting zombies down the giant hole in the floor, I went over to the door to see if anyone was behind us, and suddenly, as I turn a corner, a hunter jumps and pins me down and my speakers explode with that screaming hunter sound and it caused me to jump in my seat.

Yahoo!!
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: [L4D] Freak Out Moments

Post by Yahoo!! » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:01 pm

There are two moments that stick out for me

The first one is when I first played, I remember hearing this crying noise (a witch, due). Well, lo and behold, I was like.. oh this is an easy zombie target. Just sneak up on it and blow its head off. I soon discovered very quickly that it is the reverse. I just got wailed on in a matter of seconds.

The second was being nailed by a tank from behind without knowing the sound he makes. I literally jumped as high as my character did when the tank nailed him.

metacide
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: [L4D] Freak Out Moments

Post by metacide » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:43 pm

When I first played the demo, we were waiting for that door to open and I was on the Gun. I didnt realize that zombies would come up behind me... Needless to say, it was quite the surprise.