Prefered L4D2 Eight Player Mode

Join TheVille's best fun-loving zombie experts as they reduce the number of infected!

Prefered Mode of Left 4 Dead 2?

Versus!
76%
Scavenge!
24%

Total votes: 25

Corgasm
Villun
Villun
Loading…

Re: Prefered L4D2 Eight Player Mode

Post by Corgasm » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:49 am

[quote="Masakari";p="235410"]Situation: you're invited to two games of Left4Dead 2, which is highly convenient for you since you have the time and want to play the game right now. Through some magical powers, both have the exact same people in them (There have been some good advancements in cloning that you weren't aware of), but the only difference is that one is playing scavenge and one is playing versus. Everything else is identical. But wait! There's only one slot left and you need to choose right away! Which do you choose?

TL;DR - What's your favorite eight player game mode in L4D2. Just doing some research...[/quote]

Not everyone's popular enough to be invited to TWO games Masa. :cry:

But if I had to choose, it'd probably be Scavenge, because as Plinko said above, 90 minutes (in a single sitting) is a lot of time to dedicate to one game.

If time wasn't a factor, I'd probably say Versus, because there conversation tends to flow easier during it. In Scavenge, everyone is too focused on the fast pace gameplay to really talk about anything. Where-as in Versus, you usually get a lot of chatter with both teams.
[img]http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/5861/pants20.jpg[/img]

Masakari
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Masakari » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:50 am

I think the general concensus is that versus is better than scavenge, and the biggest benefit to scavenge is the shorter time frame.

This data will come in very handy indeed!
I am the 1%!