Left 4 Dead 2 DLC "The passing" announced

Join TheVille's best fun-loving zombie experts as they reduce the number of infected!
Mr. Sticks
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Left 4 Dead 2 DLC "The passing" announced

Post by Mr. Sticks » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:38 pm

But if its versus that could be really really annoying... unless like the article says theres more uncommon common xD Cause I don't wanna see 2 spitters spitting on me in versus or when your a smoker and when you smoke someone 7 people come back to help the other one XD
[img]http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo182/poisoncontrol91/VilleSignature.jpg[/img]

DoomPK
New Villun
New Villun
Loading…

Post by DoomPK » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:04 pm

[quote="Mr. Sticks";p="214213"]But if its versus that could be really really annoying... unless like the article says theres more uncommon common xD Cause I don't wanna see 2 spitters spitting on me in versus or when your a smoker and when you smoke someone 7 people come back to help the other one XD[/quote]

Well i doubt there will be 2 spitters at a time if it was versus mode i think it would go something like this.

1 Spitter
1 Charger
1 Boomer
1 Smoker (Possibly 2 if u replace 1 hunter or jockey)
2 Hunters
2 Jockeys

The Crescendo Events would be pretty massive if they do 8v8 versus mode. As for the 7 ppl coming to get 1 smoker well thats where teamwork would have to come into play as 1 smoker really wouldnt be abel to hold off 8 survivors you would have to have atleast half your team to atleast hold them off for awhile and you would of course need the entire team to incap all of them again this would require alot of teamwork which i believe would be a much better game if they do this.
[url=http://stats.theville.org/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=3029][img]http://stats.theville.org/sig.php?player_id=3029&background=random[/img][/url]

The Spanish Inquisition
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Re: Left 4 Dead DLC "The passing" announced

Post by The Spanish Inquisition » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:49 pm

[quote="TheCarpe";p="214134"]Please tell me the intend to combine the casts into one awesome 8 man co-op campaign.[/quote]

INDEED!
Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Rigges
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Rigges » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:55 pm

Wut???

WEll i would like to see that but Pay for it WTF

we all ready paid for L4D and L4D2 it should be just an up date for us what BS that would be to have to pay for it

=-=-=-\
Yes I am the one who Shot the Smiley Face Target for the Lethal Weapon Movie
RIP Winnie White Sister In-law 1952 - April 22 2010 58
Norma L. White Mother 20 Dec 1930 to 27 Aug 2011 81

Lucille C. Brueshaber Mother In Law 11 July 1922 to 13 Dec 2011 89
Mrs Rigges is very sad

Flobee
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Flobee » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:56 am

Calm down, Rigges. I'm relatively certain that those of us who own the vastly superior Steam versions of L4D and L4D2 will not be required to pay for the DLC.

The "pricing" part of that article refers to Xbox players.

They had to pay for the Crash Course DLC for L4D, after all. We Steam players did not. =P
where doing this man.
where MAKING THIS HAPEN.