Your favorite infected to play as?

Join TheVille's best fun-loving zombie experts as they reduce the number of infected!

Who is your favorite infected

Hunter
4%
Smoker
7%
Boomer
No votes
Charger
14%
Jockey
29%
Spitter
29%
Francis: I hate special infected.
18%

Total votes: 28

Guardian
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by Guardian » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:34 pm

[quote="bullet4o1";p="211225"]I fought my way trying to play through a whole VS match last night. It's so hard to keep playing when you are on the losing team in that game. I never see it balanced.[/quote]

There's one solution to this... play scavenge mode.

TheCarpe
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Your favorite infected to play as?

Post by TheCarpe » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:06 pm

I wanna like the Charger, I really do. It's just times like when I'm charging down an escalator, with all four survivors coming UP said escalator, and I STILL manage to blow past all four of them, hit the wall on the bottom, and be torn to ribbons by gunfire.
Heck's Kitchen - TVC'08 & '11 ** The Axecutioners - TVC'09 ** Hale's Angels - TVC'10 ** CCCP - TVC'12 ** Ville Cuppin' Cakes - TVC'13 ** TheCarpetbaggers - TVC'14 CHAMPIONS

Guardian
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by Guardian » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:16 pm

[quote="TheCarpe";p="211256"]I wanna like the Charger, I really do. It's just times like when I'm charging down an escalator, with all four survivors coming UP said escalator, and I STILL manage to blow past all four of them, hit the wall on the bottom, and be torn to ribbons by gunfire.[/quote]

He's tricky to handle. Keep in mind there's no lag compensation so you have to aim a bit ahead.

shimmybot
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by shimmybot » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:55 pm

I really like the charger, my only beef is how its soooooo easy to clip something you didn't want to hit and waste your charge

ShadyJane
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by ShadyJane » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:50 am

I am also a huge fan of the charger! Hit detection aside (I have faith it will be addressed in time), he is a devastation. If done properly he can do instant kills, carry a survivor away from the group, knock people off ledges, and HE CAN SET OFF CAR ALARMS ON HIS OWN! I found this out by accident. You have to "waste" a charge but sure enough the alarm will go off.

I will also add that I have been having a blast as a hunter in L4D2 as well. There is something about only having ~3 hunters per round that make them appealing again.

MasterChef
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by MasterChef » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:19 am

The charger should be more fun than it is. I wish you could slightly adjust your movement as you charge.

The jockey is so much fun when you actually do it right. However, I think my favorite is still the smoker. I always enjoyed playing smoker in the first one and I seem to enjoy it now as well.