Crash Course Left 4 Dead 1!!! DLC

Join TheVille's best fun-loving zombie experts as they reduce the number of infected!
Guardian
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by Guardian » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:20 pm

[quote="Kaladran";p="189298"][quote="Guardian";p="188644"]
[quote="Kaladran";p="188634"][quote="Guardian";p="187062"]
[quote="Archon";p="187061"]he also reads the steam forums :shock:

just read that myself, sounds good. includeds new voice recordings by the actors and vs mode balances and tweaks[/quote]

heh, the steam forums aren't the worst forums I've ever been to. The GT forums are far worse.
[/quote]

:( There once was a time when the GT forums were a nice and happy place with a community much like this one. But then over time we all migrated away to a new forum away from the madness and are much happier for it.

Then I found the Ville and I have two happy communities![/quote]

Really? I found it was always a place filled with fanboys and such. I've never remembered a time it was different. Of course it's been getting worse and worse over the years. Don't even think about going to the general discussion forum in there.
[/quote]

I'm thinking at least six to seven years back. Way before the current regime took over.[/quote]

Whatever you do don't go into general discussion sub-forum is you have any faith in humanity left.

Plinko
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Plinko » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:26 pm

What the heck are the GT forums?

*Immediately regrets opening his mouth*

Also, GameFAQ forums are 1000000% worse than Steam, and those are probably not the worst forums I have ever been in.
"I made all my gold into pants" - Ignatius

Guardian
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by Guardian » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:04 pm

[quote="Plinko";p="189772"]What the heck are the GT forums?

*Immediately regrets opening his mouth*

Also, GameFAQ forums are 1000000% worse than Steam, and those are probably not the worst forums I have ever been in.[/quote]

GT = Game Trailers

Good site, bad forums filled with 13 year old console fanboys in all other fanboys except the general discussion subforum which is home to something far worse.

I saw some forum posts in GameFaq (when looking up the original 6v9) and I didn't think they were as bad as GT gets.

The steam forums are a nice place compared to it.

metacide
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Crash Course Left 4 Dead 1!!! DLC

Post by metacide » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:06 am

[quote="Plinko";p="188083"][quote="Rits";p="188082"]
:shock: Sounds awesome! Can't wait til I get my faster internet back in January.
[/quote]

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'd be out there digging new cable lines myself if I had to wait that long :P[/quote]

Now starting the "Dig Rits a Trench for New Cable Lines" squad. Volunteers? :lol: