WOW

Join TheVille's best fun-loving zombie experts as they reduce the number of infected!
Archon
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Archon » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:33 am

all i could do was c+up (laugh command) lol
USER, n.: The word computer professionals use when they mean 'idiot.'

Yahoo!!
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: WOW

Post by Yahoo!! » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:55 pm

It is really neat.

Nick, I agree somewhat with your idea that expert is the way to go. However, if you encounter a tank on expert, kiss your game goodbye. The guy tears everything apart. It literally is a "oh @$%" moment.
-Boomers are not too bad. As long as you hear them.
-Hunters are easy. I do not have any problems with them
-Smokers are annoying more than anything else
-Witches. I will say, either really easy or something that will destroy your game if you wake up.

I also agree that the end of the demo is really easy. Molotov Cocktail down the pit area and a good minigunner and you should be able to clear the horde with relative ease.

Your worst enemy is your friends. I hate to say this, they are handy, but they have a nasty tendency to shoot you. If you are new to the game, go with the smg or the assault rifle. A shotgun blast to your friend will practically kill them.

I started on advanced just to learn what is what in the game. I played expert for a quick few, but we encountered a witch that went berserk on us.

Nick Mame
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Nick Mame » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:00 pm

You always want one person with a hunting rifle for tanks. You can fire 15 shots in a matter of seconds and it's devastating if most of them are headshots. I haven't wiped on a tank in ages; it's just a matter of everyone retreating in the same direction while firing at it and focusing fire when someone goes down.

Unless you encounter one unexpectedly or in bad shape, it's a very predictable fight.
Interested in custom maps? Join the [url=http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tvii][u]TV2 Seeding Group[/u][/url]!

YevGenie
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by YevGenie » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:22 pm

I think I accidently addicted myself to this game...I got positively giddy when my team got wiped out. I was SO happy to have a game that could destroy four solid 1st person shooter players...mmmm yum!

shimmybot
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by shimmybot » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:11 am

[quote="YevGenie";p="133524"]
I think I accidently addicted myself to this game...I got positively giddy when my team got wiped out. I was SO happy to have a game that could destroy four solid 1st person shooter players...mmmm yum!
[/quote]

yess!!

NoodgeVader
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by NoodgeVader » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:04 pm

I really agree with what Nick Mame and Yahoo are saying. Normal difficulty will teach you bad habits, and friendly fire is the worst of them. When you have solid friends backing you up expert is very easy.