TV4 NEEDS MORE PEOPLE

A forum dedicated to CS and all its mods.
Shishkababy
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

TV4 NEEDS MORE PEOPLE

Post by Shishkababy » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:04 pm

I almost never get to play on tv4, and I love playing cs source with my friends. I was playing on some other server today and we all had a great strategy down on cs_office, where we would camp the projector room and blockade the doors and smoke the doors, so when they would come through they would be blinded and blocked. This is normal terrorist behavior, and me and all my friends got banned after about an hour of it, which is dumb. I think it would be cool if we all played on tv4, because i know the people at the ville aren't idiots and know the game has campers and rushers. But the reason why I don't play here is because there is nobody on the servers but bots! We gotta get some way to advertise the ville and get more people on the server.
[img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o173/Shishkababy/IMG_0238-1-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o173/Shishkababy/Daggermcjagger.jpg[/img]

Preacherman
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Re: TV4 NEEDS MORE PEOPLE

Post by Preacherman » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:24 am

sry - I have tried to play but just can't get into it

It is much more time consuming than dod 1.3 and Source as u have to play to build up money etc - and with my R/L I don't have that time - it is really really demoralising getting nailed all the time - especially when everyone moves at 500mph and invisible to boot

but I hope it improves for u with other regs
[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j67/preacherman666/manutd-1.jpg[/img]

regis
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by regis » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:41 am

I was on TV4 religiously for the past few months, but now I haven't had the time to drop in any of the servers for that matter. :(

I'll try to get my butt in there as often as possible, but I can't make any promises. 8)

mujo
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by mujo » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:58 am

I too have been pretty religious on IV lately. The past few weeks I've stopped in for an hour or so at least once a day.

I never see you on Shish :P If you see one person on, join in, because alot of the IV regulars will join if they see one or two people on.

Preacher is right though, you will get your butt handed to you for awhile till you level up.
Adversities do not make a person weak, they reveal what strength he has. -Kierkegaard

[img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t51/l3eeon/mujosig.jpg[/img]

Hamese
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Hamese » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:18 am

Ive been pleased with the traffic flow on 4. It is one of the server that even gets people in during the day. Yesterday I noticed a 6+ player game during the workday. At times it sits empty, but not always.

DeafOfficeWorker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by DeafOfficeWorker » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:48 am

I'm sorry, I just can't get into CS. I tried playing the other day and 5 minutes was about all I could stand.
[img]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/pootleshooter/kpsdow.gif[/img]

cobra
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Ville Awards

Post by cobra » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:04 am

[quote="Shishkababy";p="16899"]I almost never get to play on tv4, and I love playing cs source with my friends. I was playing on some other server today and we all had a great strategy down on cs_office, where we would camp the projector room and blockade the doors and smoke the doors, so when they would come through they would be blinded and blocked. This is normal terrorist behavior, and me and all my friends got banned after about an hour of it, which is dumb. I think it would be cool if we all played on tv4, because i know the people at the ville aren't idiots and know the game has campers and rushers. But the reason why I don't play here is because there is nobody on the servers but bots! We gotta get some way to advertise the ville and get more people on the server.[/quote]

frankly, and can't blame the admin that took that decision. i would do the same.
CS pretty much blows if the Terrorists camp all the time.
luckily this almost never happens on TV4.
proud to be a member of =US-V= and ville $upporter!!!

DeafOfficeWorker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by DeafOfficeWorker » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:12 am

I've always thought "camping" is what defenders are supposed to do on an assault map. :?
[img]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/pootleshooter/kpsdow.gif[/img]

regis
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by regis » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:46 pm

Shishkababy, add me to your STEAM friends list. That way if your in TV4 I'll know. I usually check my friends list before I check the server list.

=USV= Regis

Blown65
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Blown65 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:15 pm

[quote="DeafOfficeWorker";p="16937"]
I've always thought "camping" is what defenders are supposed to do on an assault map. :?
[/quote]

It may be that way on most servers but TV4 seems to play more of an up tempo DM style. Personally I hate the grouping with high lvls. Its really makes it impossible to keep things balanced unless everyone is fairly high level. The best games Ive had is when ppl play in pairs and run around.

LJ
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by LJ » Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:07 pm

Does the cs server still have that stupid warcraft mod? Hate that >< I'd play cs a bit if not for that.

l3eeron
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by l3eeron » Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:21 pm

Ya, I tried to get into it. I dont undertand the weapons...

I empty a whole clip and never hit a thing (even worse than DoD! lol) Meanwhile my enemy takes a quick hop over to my head and plants a chunk of lead in my skull