Rico[CotC]
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Possible Bugs

Post by Rico[CotC] » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:34 pm

Si-Lad wrote:I don't know if these are bugs or not but will ask anyway.

When the Grey Dude spawns Zombies, sometimes they have a lot of extra health and take 2 complete clips to kill and sometimes more. Is this a bug because sometimes the zombies he spawns can be killed normally. Whenever I am killed by one of these super zombies it comes up on the screen "You were killed by the Grey Dude"

Also Being in your Steam group gives me extra nades and ammo. It does not seem to apply to the MP44 ammo. With all other classes I pick up one ammo box and get the extra ammo but not with the MP44, is that right or is it because its a German weapon.

Thanks for your time.

OK, here's Mr. Dumb Question of the Day:

How does one join your Steam group? I'm all for the extra ammo capacity - I've started playing enough that I actually run out on a single life between bouts of Emo. :)

Dog
Server Ops
Server Ops

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Dog » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:56 pm

This is the group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/left4dod

Click on Join button

Rico[CotC]
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Rico[CotC] » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:03 pm

Thanks, Dog!

Humpty
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Humpty » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:31 pm

Yea Ive noticed a few of these "super zombies" running around. Will take a whole clip from the mp44 kill me, in death cam ill watch a team mate fire a whole garand clip and still kill them and it'll end up taking about 3 people to kill the one zombie sometimes. From what i've seen its normally "brains byron" or "mr potatoe head" who normally get it.
Thanks for the link :) ill join up tonight!

Si-Lad
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Si-Lad » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:51 am

I have noticed a few things recently :mrgreen:

Zombies are stealing the pickups. When they walk near or over them (health, blood and pills, not sure about others) they disappear. They are not going invisible with the blood but maybe the health is been applied and therefore giving them extra health. Super bots maybe :shock:

Pills.... You pick up a couple of bottles of pill and get a nice 400 health only to be killed in 3 hits :shock: I had 3 hits for 372 and one for 102 last night, didnt save a condump sorry but will do next time. It seems at the minute the more health you have the more damage they do to you in single hits. I remember when if you had pills you could survive a lot of hits but now you dont even get chance to reload. Sidenote... I was facing the zombies, not with by back to them. As they kill you quicker from behind :P

Grey dude's spawning Emo's next to you. I had 3 in a row last night. This has got to be the most annoying thing in the world :P :D I can cope with getting killed by a normal emo as you have a chance to shoot it, run away or hide but with these buggers you have no chance to defend :evil: Its part of the game just wanted to vent some anger lol

New version is running great. Full caps lead to harder zombies but they seem more progressive, i.e they dont go super hard after one full cap.

Great work, thanks :dance: :clap:

Humpty
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Humpty » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:16 am

I thought I was safe with pills but got a 471hp in 1 hit from a witch?
It certainly makes getting pick ups rather difficult lol

Dog
Server Ops
Server Ops

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Dog » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:20 am

Si-Lad wrote:I have noticed a few things recently :mrgreen:

Zombies are stealing the pickups. When they walk near or over them (health, blood and pills, not sure about others) they disappear. They are not going invisible with the blood but maybe the health is been applied and therefore giving them extra health. Super bots maybe :shock:
This one has been out for a while...since November I think.
If a bot touches Zombie Blood, they get a health restore to what it was when they spawned.
Bear in mind, that in Coop, the Zombies are harder to kill and get tougher as the game progresses.
Si-Lad wrote: Pills.... You pick up a couple of bottles of pill and get a nice 400 health only to be killed in 3 hits :shock: I had 3 hits for 372 and one for 102 last night, didnt save a condump sorry but will do next time. It seems at the minute the more health you have the more damage they do to you in single hits. I remember when if you had pills you could survive a lot of hits but now you dont even get chance to reload. Sidenote... I was facing the zombies, not with by back to them. As they kill you quicker from behind :P
I'll check it out. Could be a valid bug.
Si-Lad wrote: Grey dude's spawning Emo's next to you. I had 3 in a row last night. This has got to be the most annoying thing in the world :P :D I can cope with getting killed by a normal emo as you have a chance to shoot it, run away or hide but with these buggers you have no chance to defend :evil: Its part of the game just wanted to vent some anger lol
I have changed the code so that the Emo will only appear if the Allies have already won two games.

Dog
Server Ops
Server Ops

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Dog » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:31 am

OK...one possible thing with the witch doing extra damage.
All the bots aim for the head. So when they hit you, they always are aiming at the eyes.

The most damage a bot can do is 1.3x the normal damage.

Si-Lad
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Si-Lad » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:34 am

Pills are no use anymore ...

Damage Taken from "(1)The Anarchist" - ( life ID 334036 ) - 540 in 2 hit

Si-Lad
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Si-Lad » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:31 pm

Also today, picked up pills and was killed right away with one hit....

Damage Taken from "Maggot Mary" - ( life ID 508172 ) - 338 in 1 hit

Is this right ?