Post by TTHREAZ » Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:30 pm

Yeah, OT was a little wonky.

Guardian
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Re: Spy VS Spy II Sign Up

Post by Guardian » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:15 pm

BTW I recorded my entire time as a double agent.

I'll be sure to post highlights :P.

Edit: ok the source movie thingy only gives me photos from the demo anyone know any programs I could use instead or actually can I send the demo files to someone?
Last edited by Guardian on Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sparky
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Sparky » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Kudos to all those who labored hard to pull this event together. I may have been last on the point board, but I had a BLAST :clap:

KRG, a special hat's off to you :clap:

To all other participants, please pat yourselves on the back on my behalf for a FUN EVENT! :D
[img]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk247/StevoTVR/TVC09/sparky.jpg[/img]

Make what you do today important, because you are exchanging a day of your life for it

jim beam
TVR Leadership
TVR Leadership

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by jim beam » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:21 pm

Blah failed as the double agent! He didnt help us at all But hey I dont think you got figured out in the 1st 5 minutes like Gardian did by me!
Founder and Overlord of the IBG nation

TTHREAZ
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by TTHREAZ » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:23 pm

Yeah, Blah wasn't much of a help. :P

Buzzy Beetle
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Buzzy Beetle » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:07 pm

[quote="Stevo";p="147371"]
Actually, I'm pretty sure I did kill Buzzy there. I just wish FF was on at the beginning of the tie breaker so our plan to keep you in the spawn would have worked...
[/quote]

He did. In fact, both Stevo and TTHREAZ had me dominated at the end of the match. I really wanted to kill them back >_>
I proudly support Independent Developers, Local Businesses, and SNAILGOSH.

Guardian
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by Guardian » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:28 pm

[quote="Buzzy Beetle";p="147390"][quote="Stevo";p="147371"]
Actually, I'm pretty sure I did kill Buzzy there. I just wish FF was on at the beginning of the tie breaker so our plan to keep you in the spawn would have worked...
[/quote]

He did. In fact, both Stevo and TTHREAZ had me dominated at the end of the match. I really wanted to kill them back >_>[/quote]

Nope. actually I did kill you once and you blamed stevo once. He may have killed you on other occasions but ya.

Rits
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Rits » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:54 pm

[quote="TTHREAZ";p="147386"]
[/quote]

Actually....I think our whole team was being dominated by Blah. I caught him multiple times taking the intel backwards, he just got killed by us before it could get too far. :lol:

Slip told me once he shot Blah, because he had figured out he was the double agent, and Blah said "Don't shoot me!" as if he were on our side. :P Then he proceeded to take the intel backwards and under water, only to be caught and killed.

Guardian
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by Guardian » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:02 am

[quote="Rits";p="147398"][quote="TTHREAZ";p="147386"]
[/quote]

Actually....I think our whole team was being dominated by Blah. I caught him multiple times taking the intel backwards, he just got killed by us before it could get too far. :lol:

Slip told me once he shot Blah, because he had figured out he was the double agent, and Blah said "Don't shoot me!" as if he were on our side. :P Then he proceeded to take the intel backwards and under water, only to be caught and killed.[/quote]

The problem was my entire team figured me out when I ran the intel backwards once. There was nothing I could say to convince them otherwise.

Btw the nametag was shown after death and after I killed Jim Bean once he immediately made accusations I was the double agent and wouldn't drop it. It doesn't help that I'm a terrible lier.

My back-up plan change name to a friend to cause chaos worked fairly ok. It meant I could still walk among my allies just as long as I didn't stay too long.

That being said I think I won it for red. Right when I started pulling the intel all the way to the intel room, red caught on and blue could never stop me :P.

BigBiker05
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by BigBiker05 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:58 am

Sorry I couldn't make it. Bloody football games kept me offline.

MrBlah
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by MrBlah » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:11 am

I dunno about you, but I actually captured our intel and killed the blue guy there who was trying to kill me. There was no other red guy around and we won that round.

I swear im not the double agent!

I dont think I've had more fun in a long time though :D I succefully ran the intel backwards twice and hid it kinda too :D Everytime i grabbed the intel, the stupid blu guys would kill me :(

Now, whether or not i was being shot at by blu or red, I still didnt know I was so good with a revolver :lol: So whether it be setting a new kill count high as a spy (12) to killing my own teammates as they try to kill the BLU guy with our flag, to running the Intel backwards, to well.... shooting my revolver lol... Big Props to KRG and the rest of the TVB guys along with Dog who left because I DC'ed and it was full :D

I must say. It is great to be a villun. :)
Eater of Potatoes, since 2008.

I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.
― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Plinko
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Plinko » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:40 am

That was really entertaining, guys.

I took about 40-50 screenies and will sort through for the good ones tonight.
"I made all my gold into pants" - Ignatius

Guardian
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by Guardian » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:01 am

BTW JohnCarterofMars mind if I send you the demo of my footage of being a double agent. I can't get the footage converted to video using startmovie and I have a lot of highlights to share :P.

Fearghas
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by Fearghas » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:10 pm

[quote="MrBlah";p="147421"]I dunno about you, but I actually captured our intel and killed the blue guy there who was trying to kill me. There was no other red guy around and we won that round.[/quote]

lies, you killed me and took the intel from me to cap. :evil: I tried to get it back, but too slow. :cry:
[img]http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/1788/tf2nemesis3pe7.gif[/img]

KRG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by KRG » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:36 pm

Both double agents played very well and caused much mayhem. I played here and there to keep teams even but managed to spec a lot too so I got to watch what was going on. It was hilarious, my face actually got sore from laughing at all of you. :lol:

I honestly did not anticipate an overtime match towards the end. Blue had it pretty much rapped up I thought. Then Red came back in the final moments to tie it all up, that was a real nail biter, awesome.

A few people dropped before overtime began and we didn't have FF for the first few seconds of OT but I don't think that had a huge impact. A little sabotage to be expected in a Spy event I guess. :D

Everyone did a great job and made it a hilarious event for all. Thank you!
I have a butt and you do too. Let's be friends.