A forum dedicated to the Day of Defeat Mod
Spotty
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: pistol rolling

Post by Spotty » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:51 pm

I always bound my back thumb button to previous weapon to get to a pistol fast if I ran out of a clip in a firefight or to get out of scope quick. No pistol rolling here! half a second is hardly something I'm worried about..its not like I'm CAL-I here :P
[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/spotty3333/spottyEVA.jpg[/img]

TACOBELL
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by TACOBELL » Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:24 am

i cant record i always have to get someone to do it for me....... damn 20-30fps normally
Eat all the tacos!

Zman
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by Zman » Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:38 am

I cant even remember to pistol roll in battle and it makes a better gaming time if you dont
Patrick: "I wumbo, you wumbo, he she we wumbo, wumboing, wumbology, they study of wumbo...come on Spongebob, this is first grade!"

SurfinBird
New Villun
New Villun

Post by SurfinBird » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:56 am

Just to clear this up, the primary reason for quickswitching to pistol on bolt reload is to ensure ones pistol is ready to fire in the event the original shot missed.

There is no reload speed advantage awarded if one skips the animation.

Nonetheless, this is not an exploit, and common practice amongst most league players.

One thing I appreciate about playing on The Ville is I rarely hear hacking accusations being directed towards players of high caliber skill level. There are many other public servers which are not so understanding and - out of poor judgement - ban players for the aforementioned.
[b]|RIP| SurfinBird |mR[/b]
[url=http://www.rip2001.com]www.rip2001.com[/url]