Roark in the house! (or some such nonsense)

A forum dedicated to the Day of Defeat Mod
(Clergy)CardinalRoark
Villun
Villun

Post by (Clergy)CardinalRoark » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:04 pm

[quote="Gen.Ben";p="32927"]Welcome Roark, We do have tournaments here once in a while, It's friendly competition though. You should stick around and when one rolls around play in it![/quote]

I saw, I'm pretty disappointed I missed this years. Looks like a good time, which is all I'm about, I don't care if my team gets shalacked so long as people are having fun. (which did annoy the hell out of my old clan, but whatever *g*)

And I'm definitely in the Ville, it's become my new favorite server. :)

I've played a lot of Pantheon and used to be an RP regular when they still had a server, so it's great to find a new nonFF server that's run well. I'd almost thought they went the way of the dodo birds. ;)

regis
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by regis » Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:12 am

[quote="(Clergy)CardinalRoark";p="32931"]Or if it's a day I'm working on healthcare. I HATE working on healthcare crap. ;)[/quote]
Don't even get me started on HealthCare... I'm contracted to a Visiting Nurse company... THE most high maintenance people I have ever worked with. :evil:

Zman
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by Zman » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:03 pm

Speaking of being in a clan and there is friendly competions on theville how would thAT work out for me would I have to where the tag?

And welcome Roark yea Theviklle has become my favorite server to I dont like mic spammers though but we dont have many people like that like on the other servers i used to play.
Patrick: "I wumbo, you wumbo, he she we wumbo, wumboing, wumbology, they study of wumbo...come on Spongebob, this is first grade!"

regis
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by regis » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:12 pm

Zman, when we do The Ville Cup (which is our version of a tournament) it's an open invite. You just have to sign up. The captains of the teams pick players (or it's random, I don't know). Then the fun commences!

As far as =USV= goes, we're invite only. I can't say for sure on the others (<eVa> & .TVR).

Morbid
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Re: Roark in the house! (or some such nonsense)

Post by Morbid » Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:54 pm

ye zman i know thos e mic spammers are a real pain in the (-.-( O ) if you know what i mean :lol:
[img]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/9954/backgroundnv6.jpg[/img]

(Clergy)CardinalRoark
Villun
Villun

Post by (Clergy)CardinalRoark » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:07 am

[quote="regis";p="32994"][quote="(Clergy)CardinalRoark";p="32931"]Or if it's a day I'm working on healthcare. I HATE working on healthcare crap. ;)[/quote]
Don't even get me started on HealthCare... I'm contracted to a Visiting Nurse company... THE most high maintenance people I have ever worked with. :evil:[/quote]

Bwahahaha, I used to do data entry at the VNA in springfield when I was in school ;) (cue "it's a small world")

As for mic spammers, I forget the mute command, someone posted it around here somewhere, but I'll just turn off voice. I mean, I don't even use my mic so it's not that big a deal for me and I haven't been playing with sound or I've been playing with music so it's a wash anyhow ;)