Perfect Villain
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Assassins creed black flag

Post by Perfect Villain » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:13 am

I just bought it yesterday when it was on sale for $30 and i have to say it looks really great on PC and its immensely fun to play and there's so much to do.... i didn't like assassins creed much i played 2 and didn't play more then a hour or 2 and was quickly turned off but the basis of this game is so incredibly cool... If you didn't like the others theres a decent chance you would enjoy this one, the pirate aspect adds a bunch of fun to this game.....
Thanks Sparky

Jesus_Faction
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Assassins creed black flag

Post by Jesus_Faction » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:28 pm

I have this game but MP immediately crashes anytime I try to launch it. Pretty upsetting and ubisoft support has been useless

TheCarpe
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by TheCarpe » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:31 pm

overyourlimit wrote:I just bought it yesterday when it was on sale for $30 and i have to say it looks really great on PC and its immensely fun to play and there's so much to do.... i didn't like assassins creed much i played 2 and didn't play more then a hour or 2 and was quickly turned off but the basis of this game is so incredibly cool... If you didn't like the others theres a decent chance you would enjoy this one, the pirate aspect adds a bunch of fun to this game.....
Never played Ass Creed 1 and only a little of 2, but I enjoyed 3 quite a bit, and one of the more engaging aspects of the game was the naval warfare. I can only assume they've expanded on that for 4, so I'll probably end up getting it eventually.
Heck's Kitchen - TVC'08 & '11 ** The Axecutioners - TVC'09 ** Hale's Angels - TVC'10 ** CCCP - TVC'12 ** Ville Cuppin' Cakes - TVC'13 ** TheCarpetbaggers - TVC'14 CHAMPIONS

Plas
Server Admin
Server Admin

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Plas » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:04 pm

I watched some video the ps4 gameplay a couple weeks ago. It'll be a pick up for me during a future steam sale, $10 price point maybe.

The Domer
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by The Domer » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:35 pm

I've really disliked AC 1, but found AC 2 to be relatively fun. It'd have to come in at a very low price point on a huge sale for me to pick up any of the other games in the series.