DarkDrifter
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

RaiderZ

Post by DarkDrifter » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:33 pm

Perfect World, the makers of Champions online, Torchlight and Torchlight 2, Blacklight Retribution and a number of other games are working on a Wow'esque style F2P MMORPG: RaiderZ

They've been doing Closed Beta since last winter-spring and will be opening up beta to the public on the 24th of this month. This weekend though till about 5pm PST on Monday (10/15), they have temporarily opened their doors for a server stress test. Anyone who makes a PW account can download the game and try it out this weekend. If you can also manage to get to level 10 before the stress test ends then your account will get a special prize of some sort once Open Beta starts on the 24th.

Ive been playing this game all weekend and I have to personally say that I'm totally loving it. The graphics are crisp and clean, and the fighting system is great. Its complicated no lie, but at the same time much more versatile than WOW or any other RPG game I've played.

There are 4 classes at the moment (Defender, Beserker, Cleric, and Sorcerer) and after reaching level 11 in your class skill tree you can start putting points in any of the other class trees as well! I've personally taken the time to add the Clerics self-heals to my Sorc so I'm not anywhere near as squishy as I once was!

In my opinion I think one of the best things I've seen in the game is the blocking and dodging system. It truly makes the fighting much more enjoyable than simply strafing/running away from a major attack.

So if your a fan of MMORPG's and have been looking for a good one to play for free, feel free to check this out! I plan on once the Open Beta starts and then once the game is released to try to put together a guild of Villuns if I can get some of you all to join in!
Check the game out and let me know what you think!

Main site: http://raiderz.perfectworld.com/
Download Page: http://raiderz.perfectworld.com/download

(Sidenote: If you play this weekend please remember that this is a stress test/beta right now, so there will likely be Lagging issues if you play in the evenings during prime hours. They are doing a server maintenance right now to hopefully fix this issue. But be expecting some likely lag none the less.)