A place to discuss other games such as World of Warcraft, BF2 or Red Orchestra
crimsonshootingstar
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Re: Battlefield 4

Post by crimsonshootingstar » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:45 pm

Yeah we shall likely form a ville platoon.

"A shooting star doesn't have a past. It burns like a flame and then is gone before your eyes. That's my kind of life."

MasterChef
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by MasterChef » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:48 am

If you want someone that is really bad at BF4, I'm your guy.

Oddjob
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Oddjob » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:29 pm

I'd love to play with some of the villuns on bf4. Feel free to add me on Origin: Oddjob82

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/so ... 303881/pc/

Plas
Server Admin
Server Admin

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Plas » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:48 pm

Twitch feed with new maps. http://www.twitch.tv/battlefield

Larry
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Larry » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:10 pm

Anyone else getting a Punkbuster.exe error a few minutes after launching the game?
Thanks to Seagreens for the spiffy banner!
VIEW CONTENT:
RIP Mr. Laptop 5/21/13
USAHB-Team Hand Brake 2012 Villy-Stuff
#HL3 TVC '13
FAIL Warpath Cup 2012-Proud to FAIL
Heck's Kitchen 2011

Plas
Server Admin
Server Admin

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Plas » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:17 pm

6Larry9 wrote:Anyone else getting a Punkbuster.exe error a few minutes after launching the game?
Firewall maybe? I've had past issues with punkbuster in Bf4. Mine was due to a firewall. Make sure pbsvc.exe, PnkbstrA.exe and PnkbstrB.exe can get through and have the correct trust level. I've had to update my firewall settings from time to time as pb/bf4 updates can mess with it.

Plas
Server Admin
Server Admin

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Plas » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:50 am

Well... the Naval Strike Expansion release got delayed right at the last second for pc. Not sure how you get right up to release day and only then realize that there's some major game breaking problem. :doh:
However, we are delaying the launch of Battlefield 4 Naval Strike on PC. We’ve detected an issue and it needs to be solved. Quality is our number one priority and we will not release Battlefield 4 Naval Strike on PC until we feel it meets the highest quality level possible. We are also working on a larger update to release alongside Battlefield 4 Naval Strike on PC that will address the issue of Tablet Commander not working correctly. Once we have a confirmed date for PC, we’ll be sure to update those players on our official channels. We appreciate your patience and look forward to seeing everyone on the Battlefield.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ne ... al-strike/

Larry
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Larry » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:43 am

:[ I was all excited to get the Phantom Trainee password.
Thanks to Seagreens for the spiffy banner!
VIEW CONTENT:
RIP Mr. Laptop 5/21/13
USAHB-Team Hand Brake 2012 Villy-Stuff
#HL3 TVC '13
FAIL Warpath Cup 2012-Proud to FAIL
Heck's Kitchen 2011

Plas
Server Admin
Server Admin

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Plas » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:29 am

Plas wrote:Well... the Naval Strike Expansion release got delayed right at the last second for pc. Not sure how you get right up to release day and only then realize that there's some major game breaking problem. :doh:
However, we are delaying the launch of Battlefield 4 Naval Strike on PC. We’ve detected an issue and it needs to be solved. Quality is our number one priority and we will not release Battlefield 4 Naval Strike on PC until we feel it meets the highest quality level possible. We are also working on a larger update to release alongside Battlefield 4 Naval Strike on PC that will address the issue of Tablet Commander not working correctly. Once we have a confirmed date for PC, we’ll be sure to update those players on our official channels. We appreciate your patience and look forward to seeing everyone on the Battlefield.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ne ... al-strike/
That blog post got updated.
UPDATE: We wanted to provide more detail about the delay of Battlefield 4 Naval Strike. We have delayed the PC version of Naval Strike because we are concerned that the combination of the pack and planned PC updates would increase performance issues on mid-range to high-end PCs. We are working hard to resolve that issue now. Additionally, we have decided to delay the Xbox One version of Naval Strike because we want to address issues in the animation system that hinder players from engaging targets in set circumstances using popular weapon configurations.

We know that many Battlefield 4 Premium owners wanted to play Naval Strike today. However, we didn’t want to release the new content until we believed it was quality content.

We are trying to resolve these problems as quickly as possible and hope to release the update in early April for Xbox One and PC. We also want to remind Xbox One and PC owners of Battlefield 4 Premium that they will have two weeks early access for Naval Strike once it’s released. Thanks for your continued patience and passion for our games.

Plas
Server Admin
Server Admin

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Plas » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:44 pm

New "netcode" patch today. Off by default.
The High Frequency Update is by default turned OFF in this release. You will have to enable this setting to take advantage of the improved networking. To support players with a limited bandwidth connection, we support three different levels: LOW, MEDIUM and HIGH. Most players with a connection faster than 1Mbit upload and 1Mbit download should be fine using the HIGH setting. If you experience any issues, lower or turn off the setting completely.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ne ... lling-out/

Plas
Server Admin
Server Admin

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Plas » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:44 pm

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ne ... me-for-pc/
Here’s how Game Time works. Players can start downloading Battlefield 4 to their Origin Game Library starting today. From there, it’s up to them to decide when they want to start their “Game Time” clock – today, next week, next month, next year, whenever. From the minute you launch the game, your “Game Time” clock turns on, giving you full access to the game for one week — 168 hours.
Some time limited BF4 access.

Cpt Howdy
New Villun
New Villun

Games Played

Loading…

Post by Cpt Howdy » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:01 pm