Boss Llama
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Some Inspiration

Post by Boss Llama » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:43 am

Just thought it might be cool to link a couple galleries showing a pair of very advanced bases people have made recently, to serve as inspiration for us and showcase the kinds of things you can do in this game with a couple friends and a bit of effort!

This first one is a four story fighting platform surrounding a central electrified kill-box with warning lights, an elevated crafting station with murder holes, private bedrooms, and a roof-top farming terrace. Linked here: https://imgur.com/gallery/X9RUd7U

The second one is a monolithic recreation of Sauron's Eye fortress (Called Barad-Dur) from Lord of the Rings, with multiple lines of defense equipped with auto-turrets, an automatic mob-grinder featuring tripwire-activated blade traps, indoor farms, and draw bridges. Linked here: https://imgur.com/gallery/62svm

Just two of the many ridiculous things that can be done! So many parts to scavenge, skills to learn, and designs to try out. The hordes get more and more ridiculous, and the defenses can too :-D
-Boss Llama

MasterChef
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Some Inspiration

Post by MasterChef » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:30 am

Wow! That is some impressive building there. We haven't even scratched the surface on our base yet.

c4ridw3n
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by c4ridw3n » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:10 pm

I like that one!!! It would be really amazing to be able to look down as the horde comes and just destroy :D We have a pretty flat area to work with... Especially at the front of the current house. I am totally down for this.

Boss Llama
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Boss Llama » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:09 am

I'm working on some designs for a similar above-ground killbox we can build! Calculating some initial material requirements so we can throw it up fairly efficiently by having the construction stuff ready in advance!

I know Chef is planning an underground garage presently, but I bet we could make an elevated garage as well with a drawbridge to a ramp downward that would function equally well. Hmmm, lightbulb!
-Boss Llama